The Manaslu and Tsum Valley Trek combine two challenging, spectacular treks in what is arguably the most beautiful part of the Himalayas. This long trek, which includes more than two weeks of walking, offers panoramic vistas, high mountain passes, remote villages and spiritual centers with colorful monasteries and chhortens,Stupas
Great Panorama Treks and Expedition organize this trek since long time and one of the beautiful trek in our recommendation for client The trek begins on the Manaslu Circuit with a gradual walk along the Budi Gandaki River leading you to the Tsum Valley, where we visit the popular oldest Mu Gompa and Rachen Gompa monasteries. We return to the Manaslu circuit trail and eventually reach the spiritual center of Sama Gaou with its monasteries and fluttering prayer flags, where we have a rest and acclimatization day. Then comes the traverse of the challenging Larke Pass (5,160 m), with its unobstructed views of high Himalayan peaks, glaciers and glacial lakes.
We then descend to the Marshyangdi River valley and ultimately drive back to Kathmandu. For more information on the outstanding Manaslu and Tsum Valley Trek, please contact your Great Panorama Treks and Expedition (P) Ltd
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Great panorama Treks staff takes to hotel (1,350m).
Day 02: City tour or free day to explore and shop on your own.
Day 03: Drive to Aarughat (710m).
Day 04: Aarughat to Soti Khola (800m).
Day 05: Soti Khola to Maccha Khola (900m).
Day 06: Maccha Khola to Dovan (1,410m).
Day 07: Dovan to Philim (1,760m).
Day 08: Philim to Chumling (2,275m).
Day 09: Chhumling to Chhekampar (3,011m).
Day 10: Chhekampar to Lokpa (2,240m).
Day 11: Lokpa to Deng (1,804m).
Day 12: Deng to Namrung (2,630m).
Day 13: Namrung to Samagaon (3,530m).
Day 14: Rest and acclimatization day.
Day 15: Samagaon to Samdo (3,860m).
Day 16: Samdo to Dharamsala/Larke Base Camp (4,460m).
Day 17: Larke Base Camp to Larkya Pass (5,160m) to Bimthang (3,720m).
Day 18: Bimthang to Gowa (2,200 m).
Day 19: Gowa to Srichaur (1,700m).
Day 20: Drive to Kathmandu/farewell dinner.
Day 21: Departure.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off by private car/van/bus.
- 3 Nights accommodation in 3 star (***) hotel in Kathmandu with BB plan.
- All land transportation by private car/jeep.
- Full board meal during the trek (3 times tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Teahouse accommodation on Trek.
- Seasonal fruits during the trek.
- Experienced, expert, friendly guide, porter and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment and insurance.
- Great Panorama Treks Duffel bag for the trekking use.
- Trekking poles for the trekking duration.
- Great Panorama Treks T shirt
- Down jacket and sleeping bag.
- All permits and TIMS card (please bring a passport copy and photos).
- Government tax, farewell dinner.
- International flight tickets.
- Travel insurance.
- Nepal entry visa.
- Cold drinks, snacks and personal equipments.
- Tips for guide, porters and drivers